SOLIDWORKS is a 3D CAD software solution that enables users to quickly transform their ideas into innovative products through powerful 3D design and analysis. By easily creating complex parts and assemblies and testing their designs, designers and engineers can enjoy a faster, more efficient, and ultimately less expensive design process.
• What SOLIDWORKS license options are available
• The main features of SOLIDWORKS, and how can they improve your workflow
• The difference between a SOLIDWORKS license and subscription
• How much SOLIDWORKS costs
• How you can purchase and download SOLIDWORKS