FISHER UNITECH NAMED ONE OF THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR® IN METROPOLITAN DETROIT
Leading provider of 3D printer technology focuses on hiring and retaining the best and brightest
Pleasant Ridge, MICH. – Jan 04, 2019- Fisher Unitech, the leading provider of 3D printers and product development technology, has received one of Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® awards from the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
NABR evaluates metro Detroit companies through direct employee surveys. Organizations are rated on their communication, work-life balance, employee education programs, diversity, recognition, and retention, among other key factors.
“This award hits another milestone on our mission to continue to advance manufacturing in America by hiring and retaining the most talented workforce,” said Matt Wise, CEO. “Fisher Unitech’s unique culture, with a commitment and investment to our employees, allows us to provide the best possible experience for our customers.”
Highlights of Fisher Unitech’s culture include:
• New headquarters - In 2018, Fisher Unitech invested in a state-of-the-art corporate headquarters to serve the needs of its customers and employees. The new office offers two training facilities, a 3D printing center of excellence, and open and collaborative workspaces.
• A continuous improvement and open communication environment. The company formally surveys employees biannually to gather insight to continually offer a creative and productive workplace.
• A commitment to give back. Each employee receives two days paid off to volunteer with organizations such as Autism Awareness, First Robotics, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Volunteers for America.
• A commitment to personal wellness. All employees receive subsidized gym memberships with Pulse Fitness.
• A love of dogs - Fisher Unitech allows dogs in the office.
About Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® is a program of the Michigan Business and Professional Association that provides the business community with the opportunity to gain recognition, showcase their best practices and demonstrate why they are an ideal place for employees to work. This national program celebrates those companies that are making better business, creating richer lives and building a stronger community as a whole. It is presented annually in several markets including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Milwaukee, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, and Nationally. Nominations are now being accepted for 2019. Visit www.thebestandbrightest.com to obtain an application.
About Fisher Unitech
Fisher Unitech is fundamentally improving manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting and training customers on the best product development software and additive and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. The company delivers 3D software and hardware, which enables customers to design, validate and manage innovative products from prototyping to manufacturing. Fisher Unitech is one of the largest providers ofStratasys 3D printers in the world and one of the leading SOLIDWORKSTM providers. We have best-in-class technical experts who work proactively to ensure that customers gain the most value from their investment with award-winning training options, consultation, and support. Fisher Unitech has locations throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and New England. For more information, visit www. FisherUnitech.com.
# # #
Vice President, Marketing, Fisher Unitech