Why Fisher Unitech
Fisher Unitech has a long history helping companies manufacture innovations in America. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the company has built partnerships with over 15,000 customers across the USA.
What makes Fisher Unitech unique? We've got the largest, most experienced product design and engineering support team in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and the Mid-West. We have a solid history of unsurpassed customer service, support and satisfaction, as reflected in our ranking as the number one seller of Stratasys WorldWide and one of the top sellers of Mastercam and SOLIDWORKS. We are committed to our customers' continued success, with 18 offices serving 22 states all offering state-of-the-art training facilities.
The Fisher Unitech Difference our customers receive is having a total community of support available to them.
EDUCATION We provide the educational tools necessary to fully optimize your technology investment
- Over 25 software courses available, in-office, online, onsite
- Learning Management System to track user development
- Our instructors have over 100 certifications
SERVICE Utilize Fisher Unitech 's consulting team to get you up and running and productive as soon as possible
- Custom programming and API development
- Mentoring and project management
- Prototyping and direct digital manufacturing (DDM)
SUPPORT We offer the most comprehensive support in the business. A maintenance contract with Fisher Unitech entitles you to SupportExpress, which includes intuitive, web-based technical support. With SupportExpress you also receive:
- Toll-free phone support, online case logging and tracking
- Virtual Advisor
- Knowledge Base
- New Software Releases and Upgrades
- One free CSWA/CSWP exam
- Online bill pay and transaction history
VALUE-ADDED EVENTS Available only to our valued maintenance customers:
- Power users clinics
- Support Hour webcasts
- Update training
Contact us today to join the Fisher Unitech family. (email@example.com)