FISHER UNITECH boasts some of the best engineering talent in the business. We're proud of our growing team of certified SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS PDM applications engineers and instructors.
FISHER UNITECH has achieved the following training provider statuses based on staff certifications:
|Certified Training and Support Provider - CTSP|
|SLD-INST - Certified SolidWorks Instructor|
|SLD-TECH - Certified SolidWorks Support Technician|
|SLD-CSWP - Certified SolidWorks Professional|
|SIMP-TECH - Certified SW Simulation Professional Support Technician|
|WPDM-TECH - Certified Workgroup PDM Support Technician|
|Certified Advanced Analysis Provider - CAAP|
|SIM-INST - Certified SolidWorks Simulation Instructor|
|SIMF-TECH - Certified SolidWorks Flow Simulation Support Technician|
|SIMA-TECH - Certified SW Simulation Adv Pro Support Technician|
|Certified Advanced Services Provider - CASP|
|EPDM-TECH - Certified Enterprise PDM Support Technician|
|EPDM-PRO - Certified Enterprise PDM Professional|
|Certified Documentation Services Provider - CDSP|
|C3DCP - Certified 3DVIA Composer Professional|
In specific, our engineering team holds the following number of individual certifications:
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Support Technician (CSWST) - 22
- CertifiedSOLIDWORKS Instructor (CSWI) - 23
- CertifiedSOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) - 28
- Certified Workgroup PDM Support Technician (CWPDM) - 17
- Certified Professional PDM Support Technician (CEPDM) - 11
- Certified Simulation Professional Support Technician (CSPST) - 9
- Certified Simulation Advanced Professional Support Technican (CSAST) - 5
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Instructor (CSWSI) - 6
- Certified Flow Simulation Support Technician (CFSST) - 7
- Certified 3DVIA Composer Professional (C3DCP) - 10
- Certified Enterprise PDM Professional (CPDMP) - 2
- Certified Plastics Support Technician (CPLST) - 5
- Certified Electrical Support Technician (CSWET) - 2
We have seven engineers who have been recognized by SOLIDWORKS Corporation as Elite Applications Engineers. To achieve this status, an individual must have a minimum of seven certifications.
ELITE APPLICATIONS ENGINEERS:
Brian VanderPloeg - Sr. Application Engineer
Brian works out of our Grand Rapids, Michigan, office.
Ken LaVictor - Sr. Sales Engineer
Ken works out of our Troy, Michigan, headquarters.
Tonia Lauer - Sr. Customer Support Engineer
Tonia works out of our Brecksville, OH office.
Jenny Johnson - PDM Project Manager and Solution Consultant
Jenny works out of our Littleton, MA office and covers the entire New England region.
Jay Pinheiro - Application Engineer
Jay works out of our Rhode Island office.
Mike Hansen - Sr. Customer Support Engineer
Michael works out of our Chicago office.
Lindsay Early - Application Engineer
Lindsay works out of our St. Louis office.