SOLIDWORKS certifications can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software.
Exams focus on the fundamental skills necessary to ensure your company's overall success using SOLIDWORKS.
All SOLIDWORKS certification tests are administered online and not through FISHER UNITECH.
The following certifications are available:
- CSWA (Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate)
- CSWP (Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional)
- CSWE (Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert)
- CSWPA-Sheet Metal
- CSWPA-Mold Tools
- CSWPA-Drawing Tools
- CSWP-S (Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional)
- CEPA (Certified Enterprise PDM Administrator)
- CSDA (Certified Sustainable Design Associate)
- CSWA-S (Certified Simulation Associate- Simulation)
Certified User Directory
For a listing of Certified SOLIDWORKS Professionals, click here. Click on the Certified Users link on the left.
Online Testing Process
All certification testing is done online. The process is as follows:
Step 1: Purchase your exam(s). In order to take an online certification exam you must first visit the SOLIDWORKS webstore and make a purchase.
Step 2: Take your exam(s). Once you've purchased an online exam, you will receive two emails. One indicating that your testing account has been created, the other a receipt of your transaction. To begin your exam, simply download the virtual tester client as instructed and follow the directions. You will also need the exact information (login and password) that was supplied in the email notice.
Step 3: Print your certificate(s). When you achieve a certification, SOLIDWORKS provides 24-hour access to your electronic certificates. Each certified user gets a custom online account where they can view, download and print their certificates.
- All exam purchases are tied to one email. If a customer purchases more than one exam, that person may transfer the credit to another user when logged into their virtualtester account.
- If you experience any difficulty, send a detailed email to email@example.com.
- Allow up to five (5) business days for a resolution.
*Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.